$19.99 (as of November 14, 2018, 9:38 am)
Coupons available for this offerView more coupons
Click on the "Clip Coupon" button for a qualifying item and:
- For a "One Time Delivery" coupon, add the eligible item to your Cart by clicking "Add to Cart" on the item detail page. Your coupon discount will apply to your item and appear on the final order checkout page.
- For a subscription coupon, select "Subscribe & Save" and set delivery quantity and frequency. Your coupon discount will apply to your first item delivery and appear on the "Review Your Subscription Details" page.
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- You must purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the coupon is in effect for the discount to apply.
- If you later modify or cancel the subscription or delivery date for the qualifying item, the discount will not apply.
- The coupon applies only to qualifying items displaying the coupon offer.
- The coupon may only be used on www.amazon.com for purchase of products shipped and sold by Amazon.com or AmazonFresh.
- The promotion is limited to one coupon per order and per customer.
- Promotion may not be combinable with mail-in rebates.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- Applicable shipping and handling charges apply to all products.
- Add-on Items require a minimum purchase. See amazon.com/addon for details.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void where prohibited.
- Consumer is required to pay any applicable sales tax related to the use of the coupon.
New characters, fun music, and phonemic awareness activities help students learn the skills to become competent readers. After a quick review of upper and lowercase letters, young learners practice the most common sound each letter makes. An on-screen mouth shows how to form the sounds. Excitement builds as kids race the clock to say letter sounds in silly sentences before hearing the answers. After several more fun activities, kids experience the success of reading complete sentences and short stories.
Rock N Learn programs have won over 150 awards.
Sight Words Level 1 DVD is the winner of 10 awards:
Parents’ Guide to Children’s Media Award
Dr. Toy’s 10 Best Children’s Audio/Video Products
The National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA) Honors
The National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval
Mom’s Choice Awards, Gold Recognition
Creative Child Magazine Preferred Choice Award (Learning to Read DVDs category)
Parents’ Choice Recommended
Learning Magazine Teachers’ Choice for the Family Award
Dr. Toy’s Best Vacation Children’s Product
Playonwords.com, PAL Award